
About Me
- Stephanie
- I am happily married and a blessed mom of 3 girls. Our family is also the proud owner of a sweet shih tzu dog:) In 2011, I first started this blog as a little online family journal. Then my last born daughter Lydia came along in 2014. Occasionally, Lydia likes to write her own diary pages as you can see:) So this blog is a combination of our family journal and Lydia's diary:)
Live, Laugh, Love
Popular Posts
-
The second to the last day of school before Christmas break....Yogi is in the car rider ride waiting to pick up Jessica from school. Our b...
-
Today was Kayla's birthday. She turned 14 years old. I can't believe how it seemed like yesterday she was born at the hospital. She ...
-
Dear Dairy, I am so active at night right before I go to sleep! Here I am cooing, babbling, and kicking my legs out of control! I am such a ...
-
We love waking up every morning in December and seeing all the crazy things that Carlos does for Jessica! Jessie and the whole family love t...
-
Dear Diary, I love snuggling with Daddy and my sissies! It makes nap time more cozy ! Love, Lydia





