
In November and every other month in the year, there is always, always, always something to be thankful for. Jessica enjoys her pretty orange sweater that abuelo got from Bolivia. Ofcourse the whole family is thankful for our pet Shih Tzu, Yogi. I am thankful for our whole family, the season autumn which I think is the prettiest season of the year. We are grateful for our daughters and can't believe Kayla will be sweet 16 at the end of this month. We have so much to be thankful for, I don't know where to start. :-) How can we not be thankful for little Yogi below? I have to thank God for giving us Jesus and always answering prayers:
This picture below was Kayla about 9 years ago at some carnival around Stone Mountain. I am very grateful to have fond memories of both of my girls!
Jessica is thankful for her stuffed animals she plays with and says, "Hakuna Matata!" No troubles or worries for the rest of her days!

