Thursday, October 30, 2014

Lydia's Baby Diary Page

Dear Diary, I love being a stay at home baby with my mommy all day! I get to lay around, snuggle, cry for bottles, and cry and to be held. Most days, I enjoy being in my baby swing that plays music and snuggling with Mommy.
Here I am being a squirmy worm.
We found a new channel on TV called Baby First that I love to sit and watch in my bouncy seat.
I am also so ready for Halloween! I won't get to eat all my candy going trick-or-treating, but my big teenage sister will! Any way, I am going to be a baby cow for Halloween. My older sister will be a Damaged Doll. My oldest sister will be an angry teenager. She dresses up like that every day any way! LOL:)
Boy, I sure do love my paci!!
Here I am loving my swing and listening to the calming music it plays.
I know I look like a cute baby doll:) :)
Mommy is glad I am sleeping most of the night now. It's good for both of us!
Grouchy in my car seat:(
I can suck my thumb now! I'm so proud of myself!
I make cute faces:):):)
Well, gotta go dear diary. I will write more later. Bye bye! Love, Lydia