(Below is Jessica's turkey she decorated for her Kindergarten class. It was Jessica's homework one day. Instead of buying things for decorations we used things we found around the house. Jessica colored her turkey and glued her leftover Halloween candy on the turkey. How creative is that?)

I am always, always thankful for my family, and Kayla and Jessica! I am thankful we have had a good year in 2011 and we keep having fond memories~
Sisters! :-)

I think Yogi is thankful for his throne which he is shown laying on here:)

And around Thanksgiving, be always thankful for our food!

Kayla's 14th birthday is the Saturday after Thanksgiving this year.

Kayla says she wants to go on a shopping spree for her birthday!
Yep, we'll see about that shopping spree! I just know that around Thanksgiving, we have so many blessing to count and so many things to be grateful for!



