Thursday, November 6, 2014
2 Month Check Up
Dear Diary,
I had my 2 month check up at the pediatrician today. I'm such a big girl.
I was 11 pounds and 11 ounces. I am gaining weight. I am 23 inches long, so I am getting taller too. My head circumference was 15.5 inches! The pediatrician says I am in the 68 percentile for weight, 69 percentile for height, and 62 percentile for head circumference. I am growing the way I should!
I enjoyed my pediatrician visit until I had to get some shots! I hate shots! I got 2 in my legs. I had to get vaccines for DTap/Hib/IPV (whatever that means!) I cried really loud when I got my shots. The pediatrician gave me some pretty red crayon band-aids to put over my boo boos. That made me feel better!
Then I was ready to leave the pediatrician. I don't go back again until my 4 month check up which is in January. I think I'm ready to go home now.
Love, Lydia





