Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Indoor Cold Fun

Dear Diary, It's only November in Georgia and it has all ready been freezing cold outside! My daddy just bought a bunch of firewood last weekend. He built a fire for the first time in our newest house. Here was my bigger sister, Jessie coloring and staying warm by the fire in the fireplace:)
Jessica also made this pet rock. She named her pet rock, Rosie. I think it's so cute!
And here I was watching the Auburn football game the other night. I love my pink Auburn gear! Auburn lost that game, but it was fun to watch any ways. War Eagle any ways! I will still be a Tiger fan no matter what!! These are just a few pics of me being a stay-at-home baby with my mommy when it's too cold to play outside!
He he he! And here is me chilling in my bouncy seat! You can see my dog, Yogi in the pictures. I think he gets a little jealous that my mommy seems to give me more attention than him! LOL. Poor Yogi. But I love Yogi and my whole family too! Love, Lydia